Small business owners come in several shapes and sizes. You may be solo-preneurs; you may have a professional practice with five employees. Yet, others have fifty Diagnosing Computer employees, sell a single product and make millions. What many business owners have in common is that once upon a time you had a dream. For some of you, your dream was never realized, at least not in the way you wanted.
It might be that your business is not real. A bold statement but one you must ask if you want to be successful.
Here is an opportunity to ask the question, "Is my business for real?" If your business is not as satisfying as you want it to be, take a Find New Engine Residences for Selling moment, sit down and think before you respond to any of the questions.
The "Is Your Business for Real?" Quiz
Answer Yes or No to the questions below.
1. _____ Do you own a real business or are you just working for a paycheck?
2. _____ Does your business provide you with financial freedom?
9. _____ Are you contributing at the highest level?
10. _____ Are you totally satisfied?
11. _____ Do you have a vision for your business?
12. _____ Did you answer these questions truthfully?
Now what? If you answered Yes! to more questions than you answered No, then having a Vision with a Capital (tm) may be Ati Radeon Code 43 an added value to your business success. If you answered No! to any of the above questions, get bloglinksms out your note pad and start taking action.
My message about having a really big Vision is different in that if you have a Vision With a Capital V, you will:
* Focus on the inner you and your business that helps to prevent overwhelm, loneliness and insecurity.
* Clearly define who you really are, the service that you truly provide, as well as the people you want in your life.
* Help yourself eliminate anything standing in the way of attracting the design for your perfect life and business.
* Be guided to determine the qualities, values and principles required for your Vision.
* Be directed to create your Vision with a Capital V™ that inspires and motivates you.
* Assist you with supportive methods for defining and attracting what you want.
* Provide you with insights, tools and strategies to keep your vision alive.
Joanne Victoria, 25-year Vision and Poodles: Easy To Train Business The Consequences of Being Untruthful on Your Application For a Loan Lending Coach works with entrepreneurs and solo professionals to build successful lives and businesses by helping them tell their truth. Author of: Vision With a Capital V - Create the Business of Your Dreams. Joanne offers FREE help through her monthly E-zine, Create the Business of your Dreams at: mailto:CreateYourBusinessfirstname.lastname@example.org http://www.JoanneVictoria.com. Orders: 888-503-2665