One key factor that differentiates a medium writer from good writer is the quality of their editing. Editing is often laborious than the writing process itself- but it is essential. Below are some tips that will help you develop your editing skills.
* Write in active form - Always write actively and not passively as active form is more direct, concise and easier to understand. Passive voice is an arrangement of words in which object of a sentence is turned into subject. It is always a poor style of writing which should be avoided.
* Read your text backwards - One good trick to edit and proofread your content is to read it backwards. You can concentrate more on words rather than sentences this way.
* Skip unnecessary words and phrases - You often use unnecessary words and phrases while writing making it too long and meaningless. Such wordy expressions tend to distract the readers. Instead try conveying the message in short sentences.
* Do not forget keywords - The main purpose of writing is to meet the needs of readers. Hence to make it easily accessible to Error 777 Xp reader, it should have keywords in it.
* Reconstruct when needed - As you read you may find there are some structural flaws that exist in your writing. To remove such flaws, re-framing of sentences is required.
* Create easily scan able content - Use bold headings or sub headings to make content well organized and File Monitoring System easy to navigate. Start each paragraph with key idea to grasp attention of the reader.