4. Keeping a food diary can help you eat better. Write down everything you eat. You may be surprised at the junk or the quantity you actually eat. Often writing down everything you eat means you end up eating less and you chose healthier options.
5. Don't order a large portion in a restaurant and think it's OK because you've ordered a 'lite' drink or used a no-calorie sweetener.
6. Most people take 3000-4000 steps a day. For the sake Windows 2000 Data Recovery of your health (and your weight) you should be taking at Is least 10,000. Buy a pedometer and get walking.
7. Just because alcohol doesn't contain chocolate drops, it doesn't mean it's not fattening. As well as the calories, alcohol also stimulates the appetite and increases the flow of gastric juices, so you feel hungrier than you really are. So cut back on alcohol if you want to lose weight.
8. Decide that you will only eat at one place in your home - preferably sitting at a table with no distractions - this will automatically reduce the amount you eat.
9. Fed up? Buy some Winnt.exe Application Error Windows 7 expensive luxury healthy food items, such as exotic fruit. Don’t just stuff yourself with any old food, or cheap but calorie-laden ‘treats’.
10. Hungry? Ask yourself: what am I really hungry for? It's often not food.
11. If you're on a diet, ask yourself: Is this a diet I could follow (with some small modifications) for the rest of my life? If not, change the diet.
12. If you're trying to lose weight, motivate yourself by doing it for a good cause Pavdll Dll and get your friends to sponsor you.
Jane Thurnell-Read is a writer and researcher on health and happiness. Visit her online store for effective nutritional supplements, self-hypnosis CDs, ethical gifts and a lot lot more. Buying stuff isn’t always a solution, so all Businesses Need OCR Scanning Software the products are chosen with care to add value to your life.